Gulfstream by current design

Open to everyone

Moderator: Chip

flabo
antispam: No

Gulfstream by current design

Post by flabo »

I tryed out a Gulfstream and X-Cape Kayak on Monday, liked everything about the Gulfstream. the kayak guy said the Gulfstream looked a little low in the water for me (at about 230 lbs right now). I'm looking to move out of my poly and into a glass boat, and would like any feedback or idea's I could get right now.
noseykate

Re: Gulfstream by current design

Post by noseykate »

I strongly recommend demoing. Here's one coming up soon:

Kayak and SUP Demo Weekend
May 4th and 5th

Our annual Demo Weekend is on the horizon! Mark your calendars for May 4th and 5th, at the North Kingstown town beach. Over 120 kayaks and stand-up paddleboards will be available to try. Manufacturers' reps along with the Kayak Centre team will be on hand to answer your questions and help you find the perfect boat or board.

Admission is $5 or 5 canned goods per person. All proceeds benefit the North Kingstown Food Pantry. The Demo runs from 10am - 4pm on Saturday and Sunday at the town beach. Great deals on boats, boards and gear will be available at the main shop in Wickford from 9am - 5pm.

Stay tuned for more detailed information in the coming weeks, or check our website kayakcentre.com for updates.