Audubon evening

Open to everyone

Moderator: Chip

pam
antispam: No

Audubon evening

Post by pam »

It was great to see everyone last night - a big step in my recovery. I want to thank everyone for helping me with one of my first excursions out after surgery. A nice restaurant and a kayaking lecture at the Audubon society with everyone helping to make me comfortable (improvised foot stools, Bea!). A special thanks to Ken for offering "limo service" and helping me negotiate my crutches in the snow. See everyone next week ...
kayakerjnj

Re: Audubon evening

Post by kayakerjnj »

Hope the balance of your recovery goes smoothly and quickly!!
Paddle with a big smile, its contagious 8)

Jordan
norm

Post by norm »

Pam,

Glad to see you make it out only 9 days after surgery. I'm sure you were in some pain by the end of the evening but it was great to see you getting around.

Thanks Ken W. for chauffeuring Pam.

Norm
NorwayLady

Post by NorwayLady »

pam wrote:It was great to see everyone last night - a big step in my recovery. I want to thank everyone for helping me with one of my first excursions out after surgery. A nice restaurant and a kayaking lecture at the Audubon society with everyone helping to make me comfortable (improvised foot stools, Bea!). A special thanks to Ken for offering "limo service" and helping me negotiate my crutches in the snow. See everyone next week ...

So great to see you. Your instant progress just blew me away.
Bea
Proud foster mother of Athena (P&H Cetus LV turquoise-white)