Post by Chip »

Enjoy your day.
Current Designs Solstice GTS
Placid Boatworks Rapidfire
Azane
antispam: No

Re: Have a great birthday Skip!!

Post by Azane »

Yes Happy B day Skip! From one ol' Nam Rat to another.
Abby
Maelström Vitäl 166
Zegul Greenland

Steve
Maelström Vaåg 174
TraceyJ

Post by TraceyJ »

Hi Skip,

Sorry this is late.
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday and hope we get to see you a little more often on the water next year.
I know you were busy a lot with work.

Tracey
Valley Aquanaut / white-on-white
P&H Delphin 150 Surf / Yellow
Skip

Post by Skip »

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. :)

This has been a horrible kayaking year for me, didn't even do a foliage paddle. It's pretty bad when I can't even make it to Camp Kiwani :( It's only 2 miles up the street!

You know how it is -- Grandkids, lawnmowing, yard work, grandkids, house repairs, truck repairs, kids car repairs, family reunion, finish brakes on Porsche that I started about 4/13, grandkids, work on daughters houses, fix cars some more, install skylight, watch newbies parachuting from Sky Dive Boston (they must drop about 12-20 people a day on weekends) reshingle roof, move kayak trailer so I can mow lawn again, pool maintenance, cookouts, relocate fire pit (never finished it), fertilize lawn, lime lawn, grub treatment, house painting, move staging to work on another part of roof, (never finished that either) watch parachutes, they all seen to open? Daughter #1 visits from Arizona, more grandkids, more people visiting, move kayak trailer lawn needs mowing again, all these boats are a pain in the neck :? cars broke down again, order more parts. Pay-pal sure is handy :wink: repaint bedroom, move kayak trailer into tent storage area, glad that thing is out of the way. More parachutes, boy am I sick listening to that plane climbing to 10,000 feet :evil: Move Porsche into shed those brakes will have to wait a little longer, too late in the year to register it anyway :cry: Now should I give up on the roof leak and take that staging down or stare at it little longer? Oh yea, got to sell poppys this weekend for VFW. I should get the snow stakes put up, what am I waiting for, and probably do those plow repairs that I put off. Hey it was Summer I didn't need the plow anytime soon :| You know - I don't hear that freakin plane anymore, they must have quit for the season :D Wow look at all the leaves :| I'm going to have to get going on them and I guess I need Winter fertilizer too, another trip to Home Depot must be about the 50th time this year :roll: and I was there today already **** I've got to remember to write this stuff down, but then I forget to look at the list - where did I put that list? What the hell was I doing anyway ?? Oh yea, checking that Turkey web site thing --- Thanks guys :wink: got a little carried away, but I'm at work so what the hell.

You know if the weather is nice maybe I could do that roof leak this weekend --- but then there's so many leaves and those snow stakes - what did you say? some kind of noise - how many times have I told you I can't fix cars by telephone! Bring it over this weekend I'll see what I can do :mrgreen:

Skip
Current Designs Solstice GT HV
Old Town Nantucket
Birdseye

Post by Birdseye »

You fix cars?
P&H Quest LV - Yellow/white/blue
kayakerjnj

Post by kayakerjnj »

Belated Happy Birthday Skip

Have a good one
Paddle with a big smile, its contagious 8)

Jordan
Skip

Post by Skip »

That's "family cars" --- when I'm not paddling.
Current Designs Solstice GT HV
Old Town Nantucket