New Kayak Shop in Pembroke!

Open to everyone

Moderator: Chip

nrenick
antispam: No

New Kayak Shop in Pembroke!

Post by nrenick »

Hello Wild Turkeys!

I am one of the owners of North River Expeditions, a kayak and outdoor adventure store in Pembroke. We are on Rt. 139 next to M&F Jewelers. We are currently dealers for NDK Kayaks, Venture Kayaks, Celtic Paddles, Werner Paddles, Kokatat PFDs and Astral PFDs. If you stop by, please pardon our appearance as we are still building up our inventory and could order anything you don't see in store.

On another note, we are planning on having an NDK/Celtic paddles demo day at some point this summer and would like to gauge interest before we commit to a date. This would be free to demo any kayak/paddle. Please leave a reply if you would be interested. In the meantime, a list of our in stock kayaks can be found on our website at http://www.northriverexpeditions.com/ni ... ayaks.html and if you would like to try any other NDK boats, let me know and I can usually get a demo kayak with about a week notice.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all!

Nick DelPrete
Ken R

Re: New Kayak Shop in Pembroke!

Post by Ken R »

Welcome to the neighborhood.
KR
Chip

Post by Chip »

Good luck Nick. Tell Eileen I said hi.
Current Designs Solstice GTS
Placid Boatworks Rapidfire
nrenick

Post by nrenick »

Hey Wild Turkeys,

We have a bit of bad news, due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to stay at our current location. Our shop on Schoosett St. in Pembroke will be closed starting this week. While we look for a new home we will still be able to sell the gear that we have in stock. Just give us a call if you're looking for something and we will try to help you out.

Thanks for the support!

Nick DelPrete
kayakerjnj

Post by kayakerjnj »

Hope you'll re-open at another new south shore location soon!

Best of luck!
Paddle with a big smile, its contagious 8)

Jordan