Hingham 8/20

Open to everyone

Moderator: Chip

Tortoise
antispam: No

Hingham 8/20

Post by Tortoise »

Is anyone paddling tonight? I can be there for 5:45pm.
norm

Re: Hingham 8/20

Post by norm »

Tortoise wrote:Is anyone paddling tonight? I can be there for 5:45pm.

Nancy,

Just so you know, a few of the regulars are going to Hanson tonight instead of Hingham. It's posted in the "Skills and Training" forum. (I won't be going to either place myself tonight.)

But, maybe you'll get some response from somebody else that wants to go to Hingham tonight, so it is good that you posted this question.

Norm
Tortoise

Post by Tortoise »

Thanks Norm I didn't notice the post until you told me. I thought it was odd no one was mentioning tonight at Hingham I had my eyes out on it yesterday. But I'm still up for Hingham if anyone wants to paddle around a bit. I could be there for 5:45. I can't do the Lake tonight I don't have my swimming suit with me and I doubt anyone wants me to go commando! :oops:
pat
Site Admin

Post by pat »

How do we know till we see you commando?
Image Impex Currituck
Pat Traynor - site admin
pat@ssih.com
Tortoise

Post by Tortoise »

Trust me it aint pretty! you would need a strong libation after to get the vision erased. :)
Finn McCool

Post by Finn McCool »

And here I thought going commando was only for us bagpipers. Then again, no one says that kilts aren't for paddling. (Let's keep the meaning for that restricted to kayaking please. :shock: ) Looks like it's landlocked freshwater for the regulars tonight.
Alla har rätt till min åsikt!