Getting kayak skills rated

BDreher
antispam: No

Getting kayak skills rated

Post by BDreher »

Hello,
I have been kayaking for years but that does not mean I am good at it right. I would guess I am between level 2-3 but it would be nice to have a rating based on demonstration. Any where near Boston or Hingham would work for me.
josko
antispam: No

Re: Getting kayak skills rated

Post by josko »

You can always tyry to assess for BCU 2* or 3*. That should give you an excellent idea of your skill level.
Johnysmoke

Re: Getting kayak skills rated

Post by Johnysmoke »

BCUNA Transition Information
What is currently known as BCUNA is in the process of closing down. A new organization called Paddlesports North America is getting incorporated in New York State as a not-for-profit Type B corporation under section 201 of the New York State Not-For-Profit Corporation Law. Requirements for incorporation include providing a mission statement that:
Clearly and fully describes the purpose for the organization, and
Describes what the corporation will do to carry out its mission.
With the assistance of the New York Council of Nonprofits, Inc. (www.nycon.org), we have drafted the following mission statement which has been submitted with other paperwork for incorporation. PNA is currently awaiting a response from New York State Department of State for either acceptance or feedback on changes that need to be made.
More details will be posted shortly.

http://www.bcuna.com/