Photos from Pool session at Randolph High school 11/25/2012

Trip reports that don't have a page dedicated to them.

Moderator: Chip

NorwayLady

Photos from Pool session at Randolph High school 11/25/2012

Post by NorwayLady »

Here is the public link to the photos Jordan took at the pool session on Nov 25, 2012. These are posted on my Facebook page, because I was a little to lazy to size them and upload them individually.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... d22b6f8985

Thank you Jordan for taking all the photos and sharing the photos and all your knowledge with us. With practice, practice, practice we will become a safer and stronger group of paddlers on the water.

Thank you to Archee of New England Kayak club for setting up the pool sessions. He will schedule them through out the winter. If you want to learn more, you can find the New England Kayak club on Facebook and also on "Meetup" (where you also sign up for these pool sessions).

Bea
Bea
Proud foster mother of Athena (P&H Cetus LV turquoise-white)
Azane
antispam: No

Re: Photos from Pool session at Randolph High school 11/25/2

Post by Azane »

Very nice photos, Jordan and thank you, Bea for posting! Abby and I will look forward to one or more pool dates...likely in the new year. As the "new folks" will agree: practice, practice, practice.

Enjoy!

Steve
Abby
Maelström Vitäl 166
Zegul Greenland

Steve
Maelström Vaåg 174
noseykate

Post by noseykate »

Looks like a lot got done in that session. I'm wondering if you'd find it of any use if I were to come only as instructor/assistant, no boat, no cost to me. I see a few things happening that if pointed out might immediately make the rolling easier and better. If you think that would be helpful, let me know next time there's a pool session and I'll try to be there. Chris Rolt just might be tempted by the same deal too....

NK
kayakerjnj

Post by kayakerjnj »

Kate, any and all volunteers that are willing to join the fun and help instruct is always a huge plus!

Chris and I have both done just that in the past.

I'm sure everyone would appreciate and enjoy you sharing your expertise!
Paddle with a big smile, its contagious 8)

Jordan
cgr

Post by cgr »

Absolutely, -if there are people who want help I'm willing to come along and help. And Kate it would be fabulous for you to work a bit with Tracy - she is so close!
norm

Post by norm »

The next pool session is December 16th. A few of us that have been to the first two are going to be out of town for this one. I see that there are 3 people signed up right now for the 16th. It would be nice if more people could make it if you're not too busy with "Silly Season" events.

Please keep the activity alive with your support so Archee doesn't get discouraged about arranging them.

Thanks!
Norm