I was able to make some time Saturday to venture out for a good day paddle around Plymouth Harbor. I had my Ocean Kayak Trident Prowler 15 and a new fish finder to play with.
Time ran away with me so I did not get out when I wanted and ended up walking around on the flats at low tide.
It was pretty nice and a first rate view. I didn't think so much of the Harbor was exposed. Its a different perspective when you pulling your Kayak around walking in what was ocean an hour ago.
No bites fishing but I knew I was in trouble with Low Tide. I saw the gulls picking at the water but they had no luck in the holes either so I didn't feel bad.
I paddled out from Nelson to the point and back but spent a lot of time going around the middle of the harbor.
It was windy and I was the only boat not in the ferry lane.
Trip reports that don't have a page dedicated to them.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 pm
- antispam: No
- Location: Middleboro Massachusetts
- IMG_2447.jpg (113.68 KiB) Viewed 6926 times
- IMG_2446.jpg (115.88 KiB) Viewed 6926 times
- IMG_2436.jpg (125.42 KiB) Viewed 6926 times
- IMG_2426.jpg (108.2 KiB) Viewed 6926 times
- IMG_2412.jpg (86.45 KiB) Viewed 6926 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest