Valley Avocet RM

Moderator: Chip

John

Valley Avocet RM

Post by John »

I love this boat! Its fast, surfs great and rolls easily (one of the few boats i can roll without a paddle). Its great on flatwater, ocean swells, surf, river, and class 2 whitewater(ive done well racing with this at the Tucks Inferno). I'm selling because i'm transitioning into surf ski racing and i need to sell this before i can buy a new boat.

Included is a voyager 2-piece paddle, Pro-Tec Helmet (for surfing, playing in rock gardens), lotus designs PFD, and a NRS neoprene spray skirt. The skirt itself is worth close to $100 new.

The cable for the skeg is bent and needs to be repaired if you want to drop the skeg, though i have need to use the skeg in the last 2 years. Regardless, its an easy fix once you order the cable. I could do that for a buyer if they cover the cost of the new cable.

Reviews can be found here
http://www.paddling.net/Reviews/showRev ... l?prod=426

Email me if you have any questions. outsidejohn at gmail dot com ...replace at and dot with symbols
Attachments
gear1.jpeg
gear1.jpeg (85.37 KiB) Viewed 6667 times
kayak1.jpeg
kayak1.jpeg (100.15 KiB) Viewed 6667 times
Purple Valley Avocet, WS Project 62 , WestSide Boat Exceed, and many more to come.
John

Re: Valley Avocet RM

Post by John »

Price $750 for everyhting
Purple Valley Avocet, WS Project 62 , WestSide Boat Exceed, and many more to come.