Kajak Sport - Artisan Millenium - SOLD

Moderator: Chip

norm

Kajak Sport - Artisan Millenium - SOLD

Post by norm »

Description from the manufacturer:

The Millennium has been designed to meet all the demands of the modern day paddlers. It features a long waterline, high volume hull which makes it fast and light to paddle. And it stays that way even when heavily loaded. Whether you're day tripping or setting off on a month-long tour, the Artisan Millennium will delight you with outstanding design and impress you with its performance.

The Artisan is an ideal choice for medium- and large sized paddlers with intermediate or advance experience for varied expeditions. The Artisan is easy and smooth to steer with body. It responds perfectly to edged turns without extra efforts and it tracks easily in rough seas. It has a retractable plastic skeg which cuts out the wind effects in any circumstances retaining the controlling features whether you paddle with or without load.

This boat has had at least three owners. It is in very good shape but shows normal wear for its age.

Willing to show the boat on Thursday nights in Hingham or Hanson.

A few photos:

IMG_4915.JPG
IMG_4915.JPG (51.21 KiB) Viewed 25448 times

IMG_4900.JPG
IMG_4900.JPG (81.69 KiB) Viewed 25448 times

IMG_4901.JPG
IMG_4901.JPG (90.11 KiB) Viewed 25448 times

IMG_4906.JPG
IMG_4906.JPG (53.13 KiB) Viewed 25448 times

Reply here to arrange to see the boat.

Norm
norm

Re: Kajak Sport - Artisan Millenium - SOLD

Post by norm »

Finally got around to passing on the Kajak Sport to a new owner from Long Island, New York.
Johnysmoke

Post by Johnysmoke »

Now you can buy Mark's Delphin!
norm

Post by norm »

Only if he's willing to accept what I got for the Millenium - only got $750. I would like to get something though, because a Cetus is not comfortable for my paddling partner and maybe a Delphin could be adjusted better to fit her needs.
Mark

Post by Mark »

norm wrote:Only if he's willing to accept what I got for the Millenium - only got $750. I would like to get something though, because a Cetus is not comfortable for my paddling partner and maybe a Delphin could be adjusted better to fit her needs.

I did recently drop the price, but $750 is pretty low ball. I could probably throw in some extras, though.
Chip

Post by Chip »

norm wrote:Only if he's willing to accept what I got for the Millenium - only got $750. I would like to get something though, because a Cetus is not comfortable for my paddling partner and maybe a Delphin could be adjusted better to fit her needs.

Holy Crap! I guess the market is pretty tough.
Current Designs Solstice GTS
Placid Boatworks Rapidfire
Johnysmoke

Post by Johnysmoke »

Yeah $750 is a really low price for that boat.
norm

Post by norm »

Yes, that's why I didn't really offer it. I know how annoying it gets when you get a ton of low-ball offers for an item that has good value and is worth what you're asking for it.