FS: Mega Scarab Surf Kayak SOLD

Moderator: Chip

Mark

FS: Mega Scarab Surf Kayak SOLD

Post by Mark »

Super light "X-Tech" layup (carbon-kevlar). This boat costs $2550 new, with the X-Tech layup. Buy this one for less than half that, and I will throw in a set of almost new fins for free.

$1000 FIRM.

Boat is located south of Boston. If interested, contact me at: jmarkstephens at comcast dot net

From the Mega site:

"SCARAB "THE BIG FELLAS BIG AIR BOAT". Got a large frame? or Want bigger volume without the length? The Scarab from Mega is the middle child of the Tron family. Larger than a Neutron, smaller than a Megatron, it fits perfectly those paddlers who find the Neutron too lively but are put off by the length and size of the Megatron. A strong emphasis has been put on power and how the kayak can generate more from the wave. When we finished with the power we took away the resistance - the result... With the flat hull low rails and power pocket rear end you will send this boat into orbit. Ski type Ariels, slides,360's and floaters are here!
It offers the smoothest flowing ride on mellow waves, the ability to grip a wave like mad when things get bigger."

scarab4.jpg
scarab4.jpg (143.67 KiB) Viewed 11875 times

scarab1.jpg
scarab1.jpg (63.88 KiB) Viewed 11875 times
scarab3.jpg
scarab3.jpg (63.9 KiB) Viewed 11875 times

TDay09d.jpg
TDay09d.jpg (53.85 KiB) Viewed 11875 times

TDay09c.jpg
TDay09c.jpg (63.94 KiB) Viewed 11875 times
Last edited by Mark on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark

Re: FS: Mega Scarab Surf Kayak

Post by Mark »

Hey, still for sale, and just in time for the Spring Surf Season.

Make an offer.
Johnysmoke

Post by Johnysmoke »

Thanks for your response, the price is okay by me i will need some pictures. I will make arrangement for theshipment myself. Now,i will contact a client of mine in the state who will be issuing the check in us fund but to let you know the check has $3,500on it and i will like you to send back the balance to me via western union money transfer so i can make some deposit with my shipping agency to come and pick the Mega Kayak Surf Boat in your place. If you 're ok with this, i will like you to send me, The Exact name you want on the check, Your address where the check should be sent to and your contact phone #. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks and God bless.
Mark

Post by Mark »

OH no! John's WTP account has been HACKED!!

That explains all the stupid posts from him lately. :(
Johnysmoke

Post by Johnysmoke »

Enough chatter and send me that check already...
Johnysmoke

Post by Johnysmoke »

If you're not doing anything with those extra fins???

If you haven't done so already, I'd try posting this thing up on the boater talk gear swap, seems to be people looking for surf boats there...