new member looking for rec paddlers on the South Shore

Moderator: Chip

jbo

new member looking for rec paddlers on the South Shore

Post by jbo »

[i]Hi, I'm new here. I'm looking for other recreational paddlers to hit flat water on the South Shore, Fri, Sat, Sun, or Mon. I'm in Hull. PS. Making a Thurs. 6pm paddle in Hingham Harbour is a bit early...how about 6:30?
pat
Site Admin

Post by pat »

Hi jbo,

6:30 is a little early for ME, but I'm planning on doing an upper North River trip later in the month (or possibly beginning of Aug), so keep an eye on the forum!
jbo

Hi Pat

Post by jbo »

I will keep an eye on the postings re your North River plans. Thanks
stillnoregrets

Post by stillnoregrets »

I love the North River, but have never paddled it and would like to join you! Hope the date works for me and my husband. :D
pat
Site Admin

Post by pat »

Would anyone be able to paddle a couple hours after work some evening? Like maybe launch around 6:00-ish and take out at 8:00? If we time the tides correctly, we could put in at the Union Street launch in Marshfield, paddle upstream for an hour and then back.
bevbarnard

Post by bevbarnard »

I am usually good for a mid week/evening paddle and also like the South Shore/Hull/North River area so will try to join any time there are people up for a paddle.

I'll watch for any plans and let you know if I am able to make it.

Cheers,

Bev.
Bev Barnard
Cell: 617 460 5210
Epic 18x
Current Designs Extreme HV
Cindy

Post by Cindy »

Hi

I'm available most nights as well for a paddle on the South Shore. Will keep an eye out for dates, etc.
pat
Site Admin

Post by pat »

I've just added a trip for next Wednesday after work.

http://www.wtpaddlers.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1721
stillnoregrets

Post by stillnoregrets »

Pat, thanks for organizing this paddle on Wednesday; I've signed up for my daughter and me. I'm new to this group, and look forward to meeting others.

If anyone plans to go out on the North River on a weekend day, my husband and I are definitely interested. Availability on a week night is particularly difficult for him.

Lori