Any interest in paddling this coming weekend (5/28 - 5/30)

Follow the planning and aftermath of WT trips.

Moderator: Chip

rkhederian

Any interest in paddling this coming weekend (5/28 - 5/30)

Post by rkhederian »

Looking to get out at least once this coming weekend. The weather Monday is supposed to be beautiful, other days are going to be good too.

Any interest? I was thinking Hingham Harbor, or Duxbury. Probably start somewhere around 9 AM, 10 miles or so.

Any one up for it? Which day works best?
Dalerks

Re: Any interest in paddling this coming weekend (5/28 - 5/3

Post by Dalerks »

I might be in for a paddle not sure what day
Joseph
Cetus LV
Xlumberjack
antispam: No

Post by Xlumberjack »

Hi,
I just joined this group like 5 minutes ago. My name is Lisa and I'm a beginner. Not sure if I'm using this message board correctly, but I would love to paddle this weekend somewhere.

I got into kayaking last season and just bought my very first kayak about a month ago from Billington Sea Kayak. They are so great there !!!

I'm hoping to meet other kayakers and join y'all on many outings. I'm very interested in the Camp Kiwanee Thursdays also, as it is so close to home.

I'm off work all weekend and would be up for anywhere or time :)
noseykate

Post by noseykate »

I'm looking to get out on Sunday, doesn't have to be an epic trip, but I'm not interested in rivers or lakes, only ocean. Cohasset, Plymouth, the Cape (warmer water!), something to get the paddling muscles back in shape. Would this suit any or all of you? I'll be paddling regardless, but it would be nice to have company.

NK
jasmid

Post by jasmid »

I'm ready to go on Monday, someone decide time and place and I'll be there.

Jim M.
jasmid

Post by jasmid »

Since no one seems to be able to nail a place or time down I have decided to go on my own to Hingham Harbor, up the North River. I will be there at 9:00 am, for a 9:30m launch. High tide is at 10:45am so I (we) can go in and out with the tide. If there is anyone else who wants to go contact me here or call me at 617-448-7854. But only if you can go.

Hope to see you on the water.
Jim M.
jasmid

Post by jasmid »

I drive a red Nissan pickup with a black cap. My boat is red. I'll be leaving soon to get a coffee. Hope to see somebody there.

Jim M.
jasmid

Post by jasmid »

I made a mistake and said I would be going up the North River from Hingham Harbor, I meant to say the Back River. I am at Hingham Harbor right now enjoying my pre paddling coffee.