SUNDAY AUG 19 PADDLE ANYONE?

Follow the planning and aftermath of WT trips.

Moderator: Chip

bronalea
antispam: No

SUNDAY AUG 19 PADDLE ANYONE?

Post by bronalea »

Well, I am back in Marshfield and would love to paddle tommorrow Sunday somewhere in this area: Duxbury Bay, Plymouth, Situate? I am unfamiliar with the waters here so cannot "lead" or organize, but am a fairly competent sea kayaker and would love to go with some paddlers familiar with the local waters.

Please respond if interested. The rain and threat of thunder storms kept me off the water as planned today (sat). I was suppossed to go out with Osprey for a level 3 class. I appologize to those who came out last month when I requested a Plymouth paddle and didn't show (I rarely check this email, so didn't realize that people had responded)...

Sunday looks to be nice, especially, later in the morning and afternoon. If you like, you can also call my cell 914-906-9596 to arrange.

thanks and happy and safe paddling.

Bonnie
pam

Re: SUNDAY AUG 19 PADDLE ANYONE?

Post by pam »

Hi, Bonnie - I was also looking for a paddle for Sunday. I am also not ready to lead a group, so was hoping someone had organized a trip. Alas! ... Pam
Ken R

Post by Ken R »

Do you have a time in mind?
KR
Surge_on

Post by Surge_on »

My wife and I will be paddling in Plymouth Harbor today. We are shooting to be there between 11:30-12:00.
Starting at Stephens Field paddling north towards Kingston Bay. This is a leisurely paddle, length dependent
upon conditions and stamina. :D We have paddled Plymouth Harbor many times.
Feel free to join us for as long or little as you want. We will be in the blue Chrysler minivan.

Mike & Helen
pam

Post by pam »

Mike & Helen - Thank you very much for the invitation to join you! I won't be able to make it on time today :( In the future, I'll be more "at the ready" on weekends, in case something spontaneous comes up! Enjoy your paddle today - it's a pretty day!! .... Pam
bronalea

Post by bronalea »

Thanks, mike and Helen and Pam.. I was out riding my bike this morning when these emails came through. Next time I'll post earlier. Looking forward to paddling with you all. Bonnie
Gary

Post by Gary »

Hi Bonnie

Do you want to get out this Sat Morning Aug 25. High tide is about 6AM

Meet at 7 or 8 at Nelson Beach

Gary
W.S. Cape Horn 17 Pro