Hi All

Trip reports that don't have a page dedicated to them.

Moderator: Chip

sterling

Hi All

Post by sterling »

I just found your group on the net. Very interested to meet other folks that want to get on the water and sneak myself into a few trips. Have many years whitewater kayaking experience, new to touring. I am GPS challenged, fair at best w/compass. When I say I like to get lost on the waer, there is a ring of truth to it. Been paddling the Chatham area of late, interested in getting out locally ( I live in Easton). Know many rivers and am interested in exploring. Please shoot me an E or keep me in the loop for upcoming trips.
Sterling

PS - Thinking about a trip to Moosehead Lake Maine 2nd weekend in August weather depending. Largest meteor shower of the year August 11-13. Perfect excuse to be doing an overnight. Watch meteors while the loons provide the music.
Sterling
pat
Site Admin

Post by pat »

Welcome, sterling!

Now that school is ending and the weather is starting to cooperate, we'll be planning more trips, so keep an eye on this forum.

And we're ALL GPS-challenged. "How do I reset the odometer?? I know it's in one of these damn sub-menus somewhere!"
Image Impex Currituck
Pat Traynor - site admin
pat@ssih.com
Mark

Post by Mark »

Hey Sterling: I think I met you the other night at the Cohasset Rip. I'm the guy that had your old squirt boat.

Mark